Re: [Harp-L] Harp and Sax and Hammond Organ

Richard Hunter wrote:

<<Amped harp puts out a lot of energy in the 500  Hz-3 kHz range, and organ
can really saturate that space (or just about any  other).>>

Now that's a golden nugget of info if I ever heard  one.

Ken Deifik wrote:

<<If you're not involved in the mix it is a near  certainty that the harp
will not sound just as you wish, and -- sad to say --  sometimes absolutely no
care whatsoever will be placed on making the harmonica  sound any good at all.
It happens all too often. So prepare by getting your  colors straight with the
Organist early on.>>

Priceless advice as well. I was thinking more about  the harp/sax dynamic and
hadn't given as much thought to how the organ and  harp might work best
together. Thanks to both of you guys for that, and thanks  to every one else who
responded with lots of great ideas and  suggestions for harp and sax. This list
still rocks.

tom albanese

48)